Are You Ready For The Mobile Growth Europe 2017 Conference Happening in Berlin?
An intensive 2-day conference on Mobile App Marketers that helps Marketers connect and learn from Mobile Growth professionals holding expertise in the areas of User Acquisition, Monetisation, Retention/Engagement and Data Analytics. The marketers will also get an insight into the emerging technologies and marketing channels that can maximise one’s growth.
Timeline: 11th — 12th October 2017
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 3, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The event is sponsored by following companies, with several speakers from the same leading its sessions.
DIAMOND Sponsors include APPBOY(Soon to be BRAZE) and LIFTOFF
PLATINUM Sponsors: Adjust, Kochava, Leanplum and Mopub
GOLD Sponsors: Mobile Groove, Pendo, Tenjin, 1app, and Graylock media
BRONZE Sponsors: Berlin Valley, Data Natives, Drippler, GMGC, Gummicube, Madrid Mobile Summit and Mobintouch
- Gabor Papp, Head of Marketing at Shapr3D, Hungary will deliver a keynote presentation that explains the prioritisation dynamics on the AARRR FUNNEL(Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, Referral).
- Keynote presentation by Spencer Burke, VP of Customer Success at Appboy (soon to be Braze), USA will include how data, teams and tech need to work together to overcome challenges that crop behind the screen.
- Panel discussion conducted on how Publishers Can Maximize Revenue by Enabling Viewability Measurement. The panel will include Keenan Timko (Sr. Account Director at MoPub, USA) as the Moderator, Jason Cooper (GM, Mobile at Integral Ad Science, UK), Pan Katsukis (CEO of Remerge, Germany) and Inga Teiserskyte (Product Manager Advertising at Lovoo, Germany).
- Andy Carvell, Senior PM: Growth at Phiture, Germany will then deliever a workshop on how to build and handle an amazing Mobile Notification Service.
- David Mohr, General Manager of GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH will offer the strategies involved in taking an app from just a game/app to a brand.
- AI and chatbot strategies will also be discussed by a panel including Matan Talmi (CEO of Drippler, Israel) as the Moderator, Susana Duran Perea (Director, Mobile & Bots CoE at sage, Spain), Marina Mazein (Junior Product Owner Mobile at Otto Group, Germany), Miriam Neubauer (CPO at Heycater, Germany), Ewa Stochlinska (Senior Business Development, HolidayPirates, Germany) and Falk Zimmermann, CMO of WhatsBroadcast GmbH, Germany.
- Presentation on how to leverage emojis to monetize millennials and other dynamics involved in using Emojis to drive Mobile love by Shawn Azman, SVP of Growth at Leanplum, USA
The preceding events are merely a glimpse of all the amazing discussions integrated in Mobile Growth Europe 2017. See the complete list of events for both the days here.
If you’re looking for your role model in the mobile industry, listed below are all the professional that will be delivering sessions at Mobile Growth Europe 2017:
- Manuel Gonzalez Alzuru, CMO of Medlanes, Germany
- Noam Auerbach, Head of Growth at YEAY, Germany
- Lior Barak, Marketing Analyst at Zalando, Germany
- Gessica Bicego, Head of Performance Marketing at Blinkist, Germany
- Caglar Eger, Director App Store Relations/Partnerships at Goodgame Studios, Germany
- Vinicius Gerez, Senior UA Manager at Wooga GmbH, Germany
- Lisa Kennelly, Director of Marketing at Clue, Germany
- Matthaus Krzykowski, Director Platform at Tenjin, Germany
- Elisabeth Reitmayr, Product Analyst at ResearchGate, Germany
- Peggy Anne Salz, Analyst and Founder of Mobile Groove Media, Germany
- Thomas Richter, President — Berlin Chapter at Mobile Growth Fellowship, Germany
- Marvin Rottenberg, Head of Marketing at Ada Health, Germany
- Sylvia Lorente van Berge Henegouwen, Investor & Business Growth Hacker at 8fit, Germany
- Meike Maryska, Senior CRM Tech Lead at Delivery Hero, Germany
- Sourav Naik, Ad Monetization Manager at Flaregames, Germany
- Ender Özcan, Head of Sales Turkey & MENA at Adjust, Germany
- Niko Thielsch, Head of Sales DACH at Adjust, Germany
- Grant Simmons, Director, Client Analytics at Kochava, USA
- Mark Kellogg, Director, Client Services at Kochava, USA
- David Pich, Director of Ad Sales at Display.io, USA
- Jiri Kupiainen, CEO, Founder of Matchmade, USA
- Baglan Rhymes, Chief Digital Officer at AnchorFree, USA
- Gabe Kwakyi, head at Incipia, USA
- Dennis Mink, VP Marketing at Liftoff, USA
- Raheel Hasan, Co-Founder & CEO of 1App, USA
- Lars Bognar, Global Performance Operations Lead at Google, USA
- Dave Westin, President of Mobile Growth Fellowship, USA
- Diana Boiteux, Sr. Account Executive at MoPub, United Kingdom
- Phil Gontier, VP International at Liftoff, United Kingdom
- Magnus Jern, Chairman of Tapp Water, United Kingdom
- Dilpesh Parmar, General Manager at Outfit7, United Kingdom
- Zach van Driel, Co-Founder of Miri Growth, United Kingdom
- Stefan Bielau, Managing Partner at Dynamo Partners, Poland
- Luca Giacomel, Data Scientist at Bending Spoons, Italy
- Nathan Golan, VP International Sales at Pendo, Israel
- Boaz Zilberman, Founder and CEO of Project-Ray, Israel
- Ofir Leitner, Founder of Mobile Monetization Summit, Spain
- Juanjo Monge, Lab Cave Games, CMO, Spain
- Marta Ros Urrutia, Product & Growth Manager, B-wom, Spain
- Kaisa Soininen, Chief Product Officer at Yogaia, Finland
- Nikola Stolnik, Head of Marketing at Nanobit, Croatia
The end of the conference will entail an open bar “Networking Session” :)
Highlights from Last Year’s Mobile Growth Europe!
Originally published at www.mobileappdaily.com.